Couldn't find a system or wish to create one? Introducing add custom system
Want an expert to assist you? Get a free personal onboarding!
To get started with Auto-discovery:
Take control of your SaaS tools and eliminate the chaos
Mine's auto-discovery is real-time and continuous, allowing you to monitor any new data source added to your record. In addition, data sources will be transparent and visible according to use and departments within the company.
- To enable Auto-discovery, head to the Data Mapping page in your Privacy Portal, and click on "Auto-discovery", found on the top left of the page.
- By connecting to your Microsoft or Google accounts, Mine automatically discovers every system that collects, stores, or processes user data across your organization. This also includes dormant accounts related to past employees (shadow-IT).
- Invite coworkers to Auto-discovery to connect more accounts
- After connecting your account(s), refresh and go to your Data Mapping page where you will find an automated list of your company's data sources!
Couldn't find a system or wish to create one? Update your data sources by adding systems manually
To add a new system, click on "Add data source" at the top of your data sources list
To add an existing system:
- Search for and select the system you wish to add
- Click "Add system" to add to your list of data sources!
To create a custom system:
- Click "Add custom system"
- Type in the name of the system you'd like to add, and click "Add system"
- Return to your Data Mapping page to see the systems you've added in your list of data sources!
Talk to us if you need any help with adding systems via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂