Manage access to your MineOS account using Okta
Before you start, make sure you have:
- An Okta enterprise account
- MineOS enterprise account
Creating an app on Okta
- Login to your Okta admin dashboard and Select Applications > Applications, and Create App Integration.
Select Create New App. Choose OIDC as the Sign-in method. Choose Web Application as your Application Type.
Enter your "MineOS" as your App integration name.
Add your Auth0 tenant information callback URL in the Sign-in redirect URIs field. Your Auth0 tenant is https://mineportal.eu.auth0.com/login/callback.
- Enter https://portal.saymine.com as the sign-out URI
- Under assignment, set your preferred access mode.
- Select Save and find your Client ID and Client Secret fields. You will need to send these, together with your Okta domain to your customer success manager at Mine.
- How to find your domain? https://developer.okta.com/docs/guides/find-your-domain/main