Manage access to your MineOS account using Microsoft AzureAD
Before you start, make sure you have:
- An Azure account (you can create one if you don't have)
- MineOS enterprise account
Creating an app on AzureAD:
To register your app with Azure AD, see Microsoft's Quickstart: Register an application with the Microsoft identity platform
During registration, configure the following settings:
- Name: MineOS
- Supported account types: To allow users from external organizations (like other Azure AD directories) choose the appropriate multitenant option. Multitenant options include the following: Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant).
- Redirect URI: Select a platform of Web, and enter:
Creating a client secret
To create a client secret, See Microsoft's Quickstart: Configure a client application to access web APIs - Add Credentials to your web application
If you set up an expiring secret, please make sure to record the expiration date; you will need to renew the key before that day to avoid a service interruption.
Once the client secret has been created, make a note of it's value.
Finally, Send the following information to your MineOS customer success manager:
- Azure AD primary domain (you can find it under Azure -> Active Directory -> Primary Domain)
- Email Domain
- Application (client) ID (this can be found in the app's overview page)
- Client Secret Value
- Supported account types (multitenant or single organization)
Don't forget to assign this app to users in your organization that need access to MineOS.