Using our Webhook events you will be able to receive privacy requests and all of the relevant information to identify users on any of your existing platforms
What is Mine PrivacyOps Webhook Events?
Using our Webhook events you will be able to receive privacy requests and all of the relevant information to identify users on any of your existing platforms.
For each event, you will get notified by an HTTP POST request to a specified URL of your choosing with the event information as a payload. No need to repetitively pull data from our API to detect these changes; just subscribe to our Webhooks, and we'll notify your URL.
Currently events are generated only when a new ticket is created and contains all of the required information about the ticket.
How to subscribe to Webhook events?
1. On the left sidebar, click “Integrations” and search for Webhook events on the integrations list.
2. Head back to the sidebar on the left and there, at the bottom, click on your profile.
3. Once the window on the right appears, press “For developers”.
4. Provide the URL that will receive the event payload.
Note: You can test Webhook events by clicking on “Test your integration,” this will send an event to the URL provided by you.
5. Turn on the Webhooks event status button and click “Save”.
To learn more about how to set up Webhook events on Mine PrivacyOps, see our Webhook events documentation.
If you have any questions about Webhook events, talk to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!🙂