Instead of sending internal emails manually, use the Portal to automatically send emails to the owner of a specific data source.
You can choose to process privacy requests by assigning a teammate. Here's how:
1. Assign a teammate to a specific data source
- To do so, click on the relevant data source from your list of data sources
- In the "Process Type" tab, select "Assign coworker" & enter the corresponding email address
The teammate does not have to be an agent of the Portal, but the email address should be a business email address
2. Once a coworker has been assigned to the data source, enable this automation type.
3. During every ticket request process, an email will be sent to your coworker for this specific data source (see image below)
Note: This workflow is currently only supported for deletion requests. Data sources enabled by the "Owner workflow" will automatically move to manual for the copy request process.
Talk to us if you need any help with the data source owner flow via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂