Automate your privacy requests fulfillment flow and content discovery by integrating MineOS to Dropbox
This integration supports content discovery allowing Mine to scan for PII inside your Dropbox.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you are a Dropbox for Business admin account.
- Head to your Data Inventory and select Dropbox
- Scroll down to the component titled “Request handling”
- Select “Use source in Content Discovery”
- Select “Integration” as the handling style (see image below).
- Click Connect and follow the authentication process
- Make sure the "Use source in Content Discovery" is clicked after the authentication, and click "Save" to enable the integration.
- Viewing deep dive links is restricted to Dropbox's permissions (if you don't have access to the file we found PII in - you won't be able to view the link)
- Compressed objects (gzip) are not currently supported.
Talk to us if you need any help with integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂