Easily create an audit log for your privacy requests
Want an expert to assist you? Get a free personal onboarding!
To export your privacy requests data, head to your Mine PrivacyOps Portal:
- Click on “Requests”, located in the sidebar on the left part of the page.
- Click on the “Actions” button located on the upper right side of the page.
- Once pressed, choose “Export requests” → choose the option you want to export → “Download.”
Two export options are available:
- Only open requests - a report of all the open requests on your Portal account.
- Audit log (Upgrade) - a report of all your requests (open and closed) and their audit logs.
A CSV file with the following data about each request will be downloaded to your computer:
- The requestor’s email address;
- The requestor’s name;
- The request ID;
- The type of the request (delete/get a copy);
- The domain the request was directed to;
- The source of the request (Mine app/form/email forwarding);
- The request’s receiving date;
- The request’s receiving time;
- The status of the request (unverified/open/review/process/notify/closed);
- The request’s closing date;
- The request’s closing time;
- The request’s resolution time.
If you have any questions about exporting requests, talk to us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!😀