Automating your privacy operations by integrating MineOS with Google Drive
This integration allows you to:
- Automate content classification to detect data types stored in your Google Drive.
Google Drive integration is in beta mode, please contact support to connect
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
To connect the Google Drive integration, follow these steps:
- On the left sidebar, click Data Inventory and then Data Sources
- Click on Add data source
- Select Google Big Query from the catalog, then enter the Google Drive page from your data sources list
- In the RequestHandling tab, check the Use source in Content Discovery checkbox and choose the Integration handling style.
- Click "Connect" and follow the on-screen instructions for granting the required permissions.
- Some organizations have a session timeout enabled for Google Cloud scopes. To avoid session timeout for this integration, you need to mark it as a Trusted App, as well as exempt trusted apps from session timeout. Refer to Google's article for help.
a. Note: failing to do so will expire this integration and you will have to reconnect it every time.
7. Now you can click on Start scan to start you content discovery.