Discover systems and employees that use Google SSO using MineOS integration for Google Workspace
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports SSO Discovery.
- Make sure you have access to Google Workspace admin dashboard.
To connect the Google Workspace SSO discovery, follow these steps:
First, you must allow MineOS SSO Discovery App in your Google Workspace account. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your Google Workspace Admin dashboard at: https://admin.google.com/
- Click Security -> Access and data control -> API Controls
- Under App access control click "Manage third-party app access"
- Click "Add app" -> "OAuth App Name Or Client ID"
- Paste the following value and click Search:
- Select "MineOS SSO Discovery".
- Choose the OAuth Client ID and click Select.
- Select to which organization units you want to enable the discovery for and click Continue. Note: We recommend enabling it to the entire organization to get the highest coverage.
- Select Trusted and click continue.
- Lastly, Review the settings and click Finish.
For more information see Google's article: Control which third-party & internal apps access Google Workspace data.
Next, you can connect the integration:
- Login to your MineOS account.
- On the left sidebar, click Data Inventory and then Radar.
- Click "Set up now" and under "Single Sign-On" click "Google".
- Click "Sign in with Google" and follow the onscreen steps to grant MineOS the required permissions.
- Once completing the steps you should get a message saying the connection was successful and discovery has started.