Perform automated content classification on your Slack messages
What this integration does:
The integration will add the MineOS App for Slack to your workspace.
The app will join all public channels in your Slack workspace and perform content scanning on all channel messages to detect sensitive data in messages.
Your messages will not be stored anywhere or shared with anyone.
The app does not post messages or respond to comments.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS account has the data classification plan (Our Pricing Plans)
- Make sure you have the required permission to install apps on Slack.
- Log in to your MineOS account, click Data Sources and search for Slack.
Click it to access the integration setup page.
- Click "Add" to add it to your inventory systems.
- Click Connect and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the authorization flow.
- Click Save.
- You will now see a "Status: Authorized" meaning you have successfully connected to Slack.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to assist!🙂