Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to ActiveCampaign
This integration allows you to automate DSRs by deleting or accessing customer data from ActiveCampaign.
What this integration does?
- Copy requests are automated by sending the customer a copy of his Contact , Account & Deal objects.
- Deletion requests are automated by deleting the customer's Contact object.
- Identifying customer records is done by searching a contact with the matching email address, and related objects.
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports automatic integrations.
- Make sure you have permission to view the API key on your ActiveCampaign account.
To connect the ActiveCampaign integration, follow the steps below:
- On the left sidebar, click on “Data Sources” and search for ActiveCampaign in the integration list.
- Next, enter your ActiveCampaign API key & API URL. Follow these steps to obtain them:
- Login to your ActiveCampaign account.
- From the side menu, go to Settings → Developer:
- You should now be able to see your API Access values:
- Copy the API Access Key & Paste it as the "API Key" in the Mine for Business configuration page.
- Copy the API Access URL & Paste it as the "API access URL" in the Mine for Business configuration page.
- Click "Enable integration" and “Save”.
You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your ActiveCampaign account. You can now easily delete your customers’ data from ActiveCampaign.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!🙂