Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Amplitude
What does this integration do?
Deletion requests are automated by executing a user deletion job.
- Copy requests are automated by Sending a copy of the user data held.
Note: Amplitude user deletion may take up to 30 days.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure that you have permission to enter the Project Settings to get the Api Key and Secret Key.
1. From your MineOS account, select Data Sources and search for Amplitude:
2. Open the configuration page for Amplitude integration.
3. In the following sections we will guide you on how to fill in this configuration page.
1. Log in to amplitude account.
2. Click on Settings > Projects > Selected a Project
3. Copy the Secret Key to the configuration page.
4. Copy the Api Key to the configuration page.
5. After pasting your API key, click “Test your integration” so MineOS can verify the key and secret.
6. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
7. You're done! MineOS has been connected to your Amplitude project.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂