Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Ashby
Before setting up this integration:
- Be sure to add Ashby to your Inventory. To learn how to add systems to your Inventory, click here.
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports automatic integrations.
- Ensure you have an Ashby account with permissions to create an API key.
How to set up
On the system side:
- Log in to your Ashby account.
- Click on Admin --> Ashby API --> API Keys --> New.
- Name your API key MineforBusiness.
- Click Create API Key.
- Copy your new API key.
On your Privacy Portal:
- Head to your Data Inventory and select Ashby.
- Scroll down to the component titled “Request handling”.
- Select “Handle this data source in privacy requests”.
- Select “Integration” as the handling style (see image below).
- Paste your API key in the designated field.
- Click "Test your integration" so Mine can verify your API key.
- If successful, click "Test & save" to enable the integration.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂