Streamline your privacy request handling process by sending users automated responses based on their request’s status.
Send predefined email templates to streamline your privacy request handling process. Every time you reply to a user, you can use an automated email response once you set up a dedicated template.
How to create a template:
1. On the left sidebar click your company’s logo
2. Once clicked, a window will appear to the right →Click on “Templates & Rules” → “Templates”
3. The textbox will display a default message, but you can always change it and enter a personalized message to create a template of your own:
- Completion reply
- Cancellation reply
- Rejection reply
Tip: You can add variables to your Automated response templates to make them more engaging and effective. Just click the icon at the bottom left part of the text box and greet each user by their first name or email address.
Tip: You can test your email template by clicking on “Test your email”. This will send a test email to the email address you registered with to the Portal.
4. Once you have finished writing the reply, click "Save". The reply will then be available to use.
5. You can choose to activate the template when using the automated rules or an API key to close a request.
Once enabled you will be able to use this template for privacy requests on the Reply stage.
If you have any questions about request management, talk to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!🙂