Manage Do Not Sell, Do Not Mail, & Right to Edit requests to your Portal
Tip 💡: To integrate Do Not Sell with UserCentrics CMP and update user consent automatically, please follow the steps in this article.
About additional privacy rights
Add request types to your Portal to comply with additional regulations. In addition to deletion & copy requests, there are three additional request types that can be added to your portal:
- Do Not Sell
- Do Not Mail
- Right to Edit
This article will explain how to:
- Enable additional request types
- Process additional request types
How to add additional privacy rights
1. Enable additional request types
To get started, click on your company logo at the bottom lefthand corner of the sidebar navigation and select "Settings".
Under the "General" tab, you can enable any of the following privacy rights requests across your Portal: "Do Not Sell," "Do Not Mail," or "Right to Edit."
- Your privacy web-form will now include the right(s) you selected as a request type for your users.
- You can select the enabled request type(s) when adding requests manually or by email forwarding
- You can create/modify templates for the enabled request type(s)
2. Process additional request types
Note: Processing varies according to the request type. See more below.
Automatic processing is available for Do Not Sell requests.
Do Not Mail & Right to Edit request types must be handled manually.
If you have questions about the additional request types on your Portal, write us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help!🙂