Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Avalara
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests for Avalara.
What this integration does?
- Get / Delete a customer from your Avalara company
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
1. From your MineOS account, select Data Sources and search for Avalara:
2. Open the configuration page for Avalara integration.
3. Log in to your Avalara account.
4. Retrieve the following fields:
- AccountId: From the Avalara Homepage, select the user profile picture in the top right corner. The account ID appears.
- License Key:
If you already know the license key to your account, you may use the existing one. Otherwise,
log in to the Avalara platform and go to Settings > License and API Keys to get a new license key for your account.
The license key is displayed and emailed to account administrators.
- CompanyId: You can find you company id by going to Settings -> Company Details in your Avalara admin page.
It's possible to test your accountId / license key combination here
5. Once you have the required fields, go back to MineOS and in the Avalara integration configuration page enter the required fields.
7. Click “Test your integration” so MineOS can verify the credentials.
If your Avalara company is not certified yet, the authorization test will fail.
In this case, we will initiate a new certificate request to enable the integration with Avalara. Note that it may take some time until Avalara will complete the certification process.
8. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
9. You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your Avalara account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂