Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Extole
This integration allows you to
- Deletion requests are automated by deleting contact information held about a data subject.
- Copy requests are automated by sending a copy of the contact's data held.
Before you start
- Your MineOS plan supports integrations.
To connect the Extole integration, follow the steps below:
1. On the left sidebar, click “Data Sources” and search for Extole in the integrations list.
2. Login to your Extole account, and go to "Security Centre".
3. On the section of Access Tokens, obtain the Token value. If there are no Tokens available, or you are unable to access the Token value, create a new Access Token.
4. Enter your access token
5. Click Test and Save to test the credentials
That's it! MineOS is now connected to your Extole account. You can now easily delete your contacts’ data from Extole.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
- About Authorized Applications: https://mailchimp.com/help/about-authorized-applications/
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!🙂