Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Gong
This integration allows you to automate delete & copy requests for Gong
What this integration does?
- Send copy of a contact's data.
- Deletes from the Gong system any calls or email messages that reference a contact
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you have sufficient permissions to create an api key - Technical Administrator permissions
- Deleting a contact deletes from the Gong system any calls or email messages that reference this address. Email messages sent to or from the address are deleted. Calls where the email address appears (as a lead, contact, attendee or speaker) are deleted. Leads or Contacts with the email address are deleted. The deletion is not immediate, and may take several hours to complete.
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for Gong:
2. Open the configuration page for Gong data source.
3. Log in to your Gong account.
4. Go to your company's settings from the upper right corner
5. Under 'Ecosystem' , go to API
6. Click on 'Get API Key'
7. Copy the 'Access Key' / 'Access key secret'
11. Go back to MineOS site
12. In Request Handling > click on Integration
13. Enter the Access key and Access key secret
14. Click on "Test your integration" for verification.
15. Finally click on Save to complete the process.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂