Automate your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Greenhouse.io
This integration allows you to automate DSRs by anonymizing or accessing customer data from Greenhouse.
What this integration does?
- Copy requests are automated by sending the customer a copy of his Candidate object.
- Deletion requests are automated by anonymizing the customer’s Candidate object
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports automatic integrations.
- Make sure you have the permissions to create an API key on your Greenhouse account.
To connect the Greenhouse integration, follow the steps below:
- On the top bar, click on the settings Icon () to navigate to the configure menu
- Click "Dev Center" -> "API Credential Management"
- Click "Create New API key"
- Fill out the following:
- API Type -> "Harvest"
- Partner -> leave empty
- Description -> "Mine for business"
- Click "Manage Permissions"
- Copy the API key
- Copy the API key & Paste it as the "API Key" in the Mine for Business configuration page
- Setup the following permissions:
- Click "Enable integration" and "Save."
You're done! MineOS has been connected to your Greenhouse account. You can now easily anonymize your customers' data from Greenhouse.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂