Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to HiBob
This integration allows you to automate copy requests for HiBob
What this integration does?
- Send copy of a user's data.
- HiBob integration does not support deletion of user data or anonymization
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports integrations.
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for HiBob:
2. Open the configuration page for HiBob integration.
3. Log in to your HiBob account.
4. Click on the profile icon in the top right corner, and then on Api access
5. Click on 'Generate token'
- Copy the Token to the Api Key input in Mine's Portal
Your API token has the same access levels as your Bob user, so for example, if you're an administrator your token will have full access to all APIs.
7. Click “Test your integration” so Mine PrivacyOps can verify the token.
8. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
9. You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your HiBob account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂