Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Intercom
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests of user data from Intercom.
When used, any data or leads associated with the email of the requester will be deleted from your Intercom workspace.
- Deleting data or leads will remove all of the user’s conversations from Intercom.
CSAT ratings and comments from a user will not be deleted.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure that you have permission to install apps on your Intercom workspace.
1. To connect Intercom integration, on the left sidebar, click on “Integrations” and search for Intercom in the integrations list.
2. Click "Connect" and follow the onscreen instructions to authorize MineOS to access the wanted workspace where you manage your users’ data in your Intercom account, and click “Authorize access”.
Note: If you want to connect MineOS with multiple Intercom workspaces, please reach us out on the chat and we will be happy to enable it for you.
3. Once the connection is made, enable the integration and click “Save”.
That's it! MineOS is now connected to your Intercom workspace. You can now delete your customers’ data from Intercom at the click of a button.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!🙂