Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Iterable
This integration allows you to automate copy requests for Iterable
What this integration does?
- Send copy of a contact's data.
- Anonymize contact's data
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for Iterable:
2. Open the configuration page for Iterable data source.
3. Log in to your Iterable account.
4. Choose the relevant project you want to connect.
5. Go to Integrations > API keys
6. Click on Create API Key
7. Enter Key name.
8. Type = Server-side.
9. Click on Create.
10. Click on Copy
11. Go back to MineOS site
12. In Request Handling > click on Integration
13. Enter the Api key.
14. Click on "Test your integration" for verification.
15. Finally click on Save to complete the process.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂