Automate your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating Mine Privacy Portal to Klaviyo
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests by deleting customer data from Klaviyo.
By using this integration, the profile’s event history, as well as every recipient record associated with the profile, remains in Klaviyo, but any sensitive data associated with the profile is removed (see a detailed explanation here).
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine Portal plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you have a Klaviyo account with permission to create a new API key.
To connect the Klaviyo integration, follow the steps below:
1. On the left sidebar, click on “Integrations” and search for Klaviyo in the integration list.
2. Next, enter your Klaviyo API key.
If you don’t have a Klaviyo API key, follow these steps to create one:
a. Login to your Klaviyo account.
b. Go to the right top corner of the screen and click on your "User name " → Account → Settings → API Keys (or click here).
c. Then click Create Private API Key.
d. Choose your API key name (e.g., "MinePortalKey").
e. Copy & Paste the API key into Mine Privacy Portal.
f. After pasting your API key, click “Testing your integration”, so Mine Privacy Portal can verify the key.
3. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”.
- This API only supports deletion for the person record corresponding to an email address.
- If multiple person records exist for the provided identifier, only one of them will be deleted.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
- Data Privacy: https://apidocs.klaviyo.com/reference/data-privacy
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!🙂