Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Kustomer
This integration allows you to automate privacy requests by deleting customer data from Kustomer.
What this integration does?
- Deletion requests are automated by deleting customers information held about a data subject.
- Copy requests are automated by Sending a copy of the customer data held.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure that you have permission to create API Keys on your Kustomer account
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for Kustomer:
2. Open the configuration page for Kustomer integration.
3. In the following sections we will guide you on how to fill in this configuration page.
1. Log in to Kustomer account.
2. Click on Settings and then Security > API Keys
3. Click on Add API Key
4. Fill in MineOS as the name, org.permission.customer in the Roles input, and No Expiration in the Expires input.
5. Click on Create
6. Copy the created API Key to Mine's Portal
7. After pasting your API key, click “Test your integration” so MineOS can verify the key.
8. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
9. You're done! MineOS has been connected to your Kustomer account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂