Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Mailchimp
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests of user data from Mailchimp.
By using this integration, all contact information of the requesting user will be deleted.
Note: When you delete a contact, it erases their personal information and anonymizes their data in your reports. You cannot add a deleted contact back to your audience. The only way to add that contact back is if they re-join through a Mailchimp signup form.
Before you start
- Your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- The user installing the integration is either an Admin or a Manager on the company's Mailchimp account.
To connect the Mailchimp integration, follow the steps below:
1. On the left sidebar, click “Data Sources” and search for Mailchimp in the integrations list.
2. Click "Connect" and follow the onscreen instructions to authorize MineOS to access your Mailchimp account and click “Allow”.
3. Once the connection is made, enable the integration using the toggle and click “Save”.
That's it! MineOS is now connected to your Mailchimp account. You can now easily delete your customers’ data from Mailchimp.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
- About Authorized Applications: https://mailchimp.com/help/about-authorized-applications/
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist!🙂