Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to MongoDB
This integration allows you to automate delete & copy requests for MongoDB
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you have sufficient permissions to create an api key - Account Admin permissions
To connect the MongoDB integration, follow the steps below:
- On the left sidebar, click Data Inventory and then Data Sources
- Click on Add data source
- Select MongoDB from the catalog, then enter the MongoDB page from your data sources list
- In the RequestHandling tab, check the Handle this data source in privacy requests and choose the Integration handling style
- Enter your MongoDB database connection string.
The connection string should include the database URL as well as you username and password
- Enter the Database Name to automate privacy requests in
- Enter the Collection Name to automate privacy request in
- Lastly, enter the parameter name field to search emails and user identifies in
Note: Make sure that the connection string is correct and that the MineOS IP is part of the IP access list for the MongoDB database
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get-a-copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂