Automate your privacy requests fulfillment flow by integrating MineOS to OneDrive
This integration allows you to automate copy requests of user data from OneDrive.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you are a OneDrive user with administrator permissions.
1. To connect OneDrive integration, on the left sidebar, click on “Integrations” and search for OneDrive in the integrations list.
2. Click "Connect" and follow the onscreen instructions to authorize MineOS to access your OneDrive account, and click “Allow”.
3. Once the connection is made, enable the integration and click “Save”.
That's it! MineOS is now connected to your Intercom workspace. You can now delete your customers’ data from OneDrive at the click of a button.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist!🙂