Automate your privacy requests fulfillment flow and content discovery by integrating MineOS to OneDrive
This integration allows you to automate copy requests of user data from OneDrive - this is limited to data in your personal folder.
This integration supports content discovery allowing Mine to scan for PII inside your OneDrive.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you are a OneDrive Business user with administrator permissions.
1. To connect OneDrive integration, on the left sidebar, click on “Integrations” and search for OneDrive in the integrations list.
2. Click "Connect" and follow the onscreen instructions to authorize MineOS to access your OneDrive account.
if you don't have the checkbox Consent on behalf of your organization (or you do not check it), you will have limited permissions for your scan.
3. Once the connection is made, enable the integration and click “Save”.
That's it! MineOS is now connected to your Onedrive.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!🙂