Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to Outreach
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests of user data from Outreach.
Upon enabling this integration, all Prospects and Recipient information of the requesting user will be deleted.
Note: Deleting a Prospect deletes all associated Prospect's data including: Email, History, Activity History, Opens, Clicks, etc., but will not delete the Prospect in Salesforce. (Reference: https://support.outreach.io/hc/en-us/articles/205275328-How-To-Delete-Prospects)
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you have an Outreach Admin account.
To connect the Outreach integration, follow the steps below:
- On the left sidebar, click “Data Sources” and search for Outreach in the integrations list.
- Click "Connect" and follow the onscreen instructions to authorize Mine PrivacyOps to access your Outreach account by signing in.
- Once the connection is made, enable the integration using the toggle and click “Save”.
That's it! Mine PrivacyOps is now connected to your Outreach account. You can now easily delete your customers’ data from Outreach.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist!🙂