Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Reply.io
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests for Reply.io data.
What this integration does?
- Delete a reply.io contact.
- Copy requests are automated by sending a copy of the user data held.
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports automatic integrations.
To connect the Reply.io integration, please follow the steps below:
On the left sidebar, click “Data Sources” and search for Reply.io in the integration list.
- Next, enter Reply.io API key.
If you don’t have a Reply API key, follow these steps to create one:
- To access the API, you need the API key located under Settings - API Key.
- Copy the presented key.
- Back in the MineOS, paste the API key.
- After pasting your API key, click “Test your integration” so MineOS can verify the key.
- Click "Enable integration" and “Save”.
You're done! MineOS has been connected to your FullStory account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂