Automate your privacy requests fulfillment flow by integrating MineOS to Salesloft
This integration supports content discovery allowing Mine to scan for PII inside your Salesloft account.
Mine will discover PII regarding resources including activities, emails, meetings, notes, people, and tasks
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you are a Salesloft user with administrator permissions.
To connect the Salesloft integration, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Salesloft Account.
- Go to https://accounts.salesloft.com/oauth/applications
- In the "API Keys" row click on "Create new".
- Name your key "Mine Key" and click "Submit".
- You'll see the Mine Key under the API Keys section.
- Copy the key value.
- Go over to your Mine Portal. Go to “Data Sources” and look for “Salesloft”.
- Enter the API key
- "Enable the integration" using the toggle and click "Save."
- Click "Start scan" to discovery PII data!
That's it! MineOS is now connected to your Salesloft account. You can now easily discover sensitive data regarding your Salesloft account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂