Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to Stamped.io
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests for Stamped.io.
What this integration does?
- Sends an email to Stamped.io to delete the customer's data.
The email request will include the following details:
- Type of request
- First name
- Last name
The email will be sent as follows:
- The “from” email address is the email address of the agent with a Saymine email domain - for example: [Company Name]@saymine.io.
- The “reply to” email address is the agent’s email address they signed up with.
- The “to” email address is the privacy email address of the data source.
- CCed is the email address of Mine’s support team.
- Copy requests are automated by sending a copy of the user data (e.g. contact info, reviews, surveys, questions etc)
Note: The data won't be deleted if a customer has redeemable awards.
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports automatic integrations.
To connect the Stamped.io integration, please follow the steps below:
Click "Data Sources" on the left sidebar on the left sidebar and search for Stamped.io in the integration list.
- Next, enter the Stamped.io API key and credentials.
If you don't have a Stamped API key, follow these steps to create one:
- Login to your Stamped Dashboard
- Click "Settings" from the menu located at the top
- Click the "API Keys" tab on the left menu
- Copy the presented key and credentials and fill the corresponding fields on the Mine PrivacyOps page.
- After pasting your API key and credentials, click "Test your integration" so Mine PrivacyOps can verify the key.
- Click "Enable integration" and "Save".
You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your Stamped account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂