Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to Twilio
This integration allows you to automate DSRs for Twilio
- All messages sent to this customer's phone numbers are deleted.
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports integrations.
- Make sure that you have permissions to create API Keys on your Twilio account.
Mine for Business
- From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for "Twilio":
- Open the configuration page for Twilio integration.
- In the following section, we will guide you on how to fill in this configuration page.
- Log in to your Twilio account.
- Click: Account -> General settings.
- Copy the Account SID and paste it into the Mine for Business configuration page.
- Click: Account -> Keys & Credentials -> API keys
- Click "Create API Key"
- Type the following name: MineForBusiness
- Choose Key type "Standard" & Click "Create"
- Copy the SID and paste it into the Mine for Business configuration page.
- Copy the Secret and paste it into the Mine for Business configuration page.
- After pasting your API key, click "Test your integration" so Mine PrivacyOps can verify the key.
- Click "Enable integration" and "Save"
- You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your Twilio account.
- Twilio uses a 'Phone Number' as an identifier
- You'll be required to manually enter the Phone Number of the user.
If you want to fully automate the integration with APIs and Webhook, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂