Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to Typeform
This integration allows you to automate DSRs by delete customer data from Typeform.
What this integration does?
- Deletion requests are automated by deleting responses that contain the customer's emails address.
- Copy requests are not supported
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports automatic integrations.
To connect the Typeform integration, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Typeform account.
- On the top left corner Click your user name, then choose "Account"
- Click the Account drop down
- Choose Personal tokens
- click Generate a new token
- Fill in the following:
- Token name : "Mine PrivacyOps"
- Custom Scopes
- Accounts : Read
- Forms : Read , Write
- Responses : Read , Write
- Click Generate token
- Copy the token and Paste as the "Personal access token" field in the Mine Integration page.
- Go back to your Typeform workspace and copy the account Id from the url of the browser. For example: with the url "https://admin.typeform.com/accounts/XXXYYY/workspaces/" the
account Id is XXXYYY
- Paste the account Id in the Account Id field in the Mine Integration page.
- Click "Enable integration" and "Save."
You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your Typeform account. You can now easily anonymize your customers' data from Typeform.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂