Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Wisepops
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests for Wisepops.
What this integration does?
- Get a contact from your Wisepops company
- Delete by sending an email to Wisepop's DPO
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for Wisepops
2. Open the configuration page for Wisepops integration.
3. Log in to your Wisepops account.
4. Retrieve the following fields:
- Api Key: From the Wisepops Homepage, click the settings icon at the top right corner, then navigate to Email API, then copy the api key.
5. Once you have the required fields, go back to MineOS and in the Wisepops integration configuration page enter the required fields.
7. Click “Test your integration” so MineOS can verify the credentials.
8. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
9. You're done! MineOS has been connected to your Wisepops account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂