Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating Mine PrivacyOps to Yotpo
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests for Yotpo.
What this integration does?
- Sends an email to Yotpo to delete the customer's data.
The email request will include the following details:
- Type of request
- First name
- Last name
The email will be sent as follows:
- The “from” email address is the email address of the agent with a Saymine email domain - for example: [Company Name]@saymine.io.
- The “reply to” email address is the agent’s email address they signed up with.
- The “to” email address is the privacy email address of the data source.
- CCed is the email address of Mine’s support team.
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine PrivacyOps plan supports integrations.
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for Yotpo:
2. Open the configuration page for Yotpo integration.
3. Log in to your Yotpo account.
4. Click on the profile icon in the top right corner, and then on Settings
5. In the General Settings tab, under the API Credentials section
- Copy the App Key to the App Key input in Mine's Portal
- click Get secret key
6. Copy the code you received in the email, and click Submit
7. Copy the Secret Key to the Secret Key input in Mine's Portal
7. Click “Test your integration” so Mine PrivacyOps can verify the keys.
8. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
9. You're done! Mine PrivacyOps has been connected to your Yotpo account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂