Automating your privacy requests fulfillment by integrating MineOS to Yotpo
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests for Yotpo.
What this integration does?
- Deletion requests are automated by unsubscribing the customer's email.
- Identifying customer records is done by searching stored data that is related to the customer's email address.
1. Only companies with the Enterprise reviews plan can use the unsubscribe method.
2. Since the delete request unsubscibes and doesn't delete the user, after clicking "delete" there still might be records of the user
Before you start
- Make sure your MineOS plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you have Yotpo's Enterprise reviews plan.
Mine for Business
1. From your Mine for Business account, select Data Sources and search for Yotpo:
2. Open the configuration page for Yotpo integration.
3. Log in to your Yotpo account.
4. Click on the profile icon in the top right corner, and then on Settings
5. In the General Settings tab, under the API Credentials section
- Copy the App Key to the App Key input in Mine's Portal
- click Get secret key
6. Copy the code you received in the email, and click Submit
7. Copy the Secret Key to the Secret Key input in Mine's Portal
7. Click “Test your integration” so MineOS can verify the keys.
8. Click "Enable integration" and “Save”
9. You're done! MineOS has been connected to your Yotpo account.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to assist!🙂