Automating your privacy request fulfillment by integrating Mine Privacy Portal to Zendesk
This integration allows you to automate deletion requests by deleting customers' data from Zendesk.
By using this integration, the user's entity will be permanently deleted.
Note: All open tickets related to the user must be closed before a user entity can be deleted. Make sure the requestor doesn't have an open ticket on your Zendesk account ticket before the deletion.
Before you start
- Make sure your Mine Portal plan supports integrations.
- Make sure you have a Zendesk user with permissions to delete users' data.
To connect the Zendesk integration, follow the steps below:1. On the left sidebar, click on “Integrations” and search for Zendesk in the integration list.
2. Enter your Zendesk subdomain
(e.g., for https://mycompany.zendesk.com, the subdomain is "mycompany"), and click “Connect”.
3. Next, on the Zendesk tab, click “Allow”.
4. Once the connection is made. Go back to the Portal, enable the integration, and click “Save”.
Read more about the deletion process using integrations here.
Read more about the get a copy process using integrations here.
- Permanently Delete User:
Talk to us if you need any help with Integrations via our chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist!🙂