Using your enterprise idP for securing access to your account
Mine allows securing authentication to your account by connecting with your existing idP. Mine supports many idP protocols and providers, for example: SAML, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Okta, Google Workspace, AzureAD, ADFS, LDAP, Ping Federate.
Any provider that is not listed here and supports SAML / OIDC protocols can be used with Mine.
Setting up SSO for your account:
- Reach out to your customer success manager and provide the following details: the idP you would like to use, the domain/s of the accounts.
- The customer success manager will share specific instructions on how to create the application on your idP.
- Once the connection is verified to be working, we will setup your account to not allow any other authentication methods. Note: you will have to re-invite any existing users you have in your account.
Using SSO to access your account:
- Go to the login page at: https://portal.saymine.com
- Click "Sign in with SSO"
- Type in your email address and you should be redirected to your idP authentication flow.